The SolidWorks Simulation 2014 release focus on four important theme:
- Automatically convert Toolbox Fasteners to bolt connectors
- New Bolt Connectors Symbol
- Easier Simulation setup time
- Leverage CAD Simulation
- Improve productivity of Product Engineers
Leverage ECAD thermal properties
- Import thermal properties from Circuit Works in SolidWorks Flow Simulation
- Import PCB layers definition from Circuit Works in SolidWorks Flow Simulation
- Streamline product development process
- Enhance the user experience with SolidWorks Solutions.
- Import In-Molding Residual Stress (the stress generated before ejection) from SolidWorks Plastics.
- Perform Structural Analysis taking in account molding stresses.
- Provide complete performance test capabilities.
- Consistency of the global simulation tools.
Acheive greater insight with Simulation results
Mirror results about planes of symmetry
- Allows user to mirror results about planes of symmetry (planar,cyclic)
- Ease post processing of Complex symmetrical models
- Facilitate the sharing of simulation results with people unfamiliar with Simulation.
Results Comparison Across Configurations
- Benefits :
- Ease comparison of design scenarios
- Enable user to focus on his research to best design
Better eDrawings support of CFD resultsSave multiple SolidWorks Flow Simulation output charts in a single edrawing.
- Ease Communication with CFD results
- offer consistency with solidworks simulation
SolidWorks Simulation Performance Enhancements to :
- Faster file open with Simulation Active
- Large problem with Large problem direct sparse solver - Multi -Core Support
- Direct Sparse solver - upto 40% seep up for in-core problems
- Large speed up in the Interactive Solver (FFE +) - Multi-Processor, Contact convergence